A Legal Front of House Receptionist is required to join a commercial top tier law firm in their Manchester City Centre office. This is a rare opportunity to join a well respected law firm working as a receptionist providing a quality professional reception service to the firm’s clients, partners and employees at all times.
A high number of candidates may make applications for this position, so make sure to send your CV and application through as soon as possible.
As a Front of House Legal Receptionist you will be the first contact clients have had with the Firm either in person or over the phone. You will be meeting and greeting internal and external clients ensuring they all receive a warm welcome and leave with the best impression of the firm. You will work closely with the firms Receptionists across our UK offices and may assist in picking up calls or arranging meetings in other areas.
The working hours for this role are 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday.
You will be required to have previous front of house receptionist experience from either a law firm or professional services background.
- Deliver a quality professional reception service to the firm’s clients, partners and employees at all times
- Maintain the Reception area to ensure that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and re-direct to the appropriate person, take accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Responsible for setting up telephone, conference calls and AV facilities
- Ensure catering and presentational requirements are provided for each room booking, as necessary. If outside catering is required for an event, ensure this is in place meeting the requirements of the host
- Ensure the meeting room(s) are cleared promptly after use and client ready at all times
- Ensure the client kitchen facility and equipment is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with preparing for and running marketing events in the office, which may require working out of hours from time to time
- Make travel arrangements and bookings
- Assist General Office/Office Manager with admin to include:
- Building access control
- Catering Supplies ordering