Lecturer in French Language
Hourly Paid Lecturer in Languages- French
Full Job Description
Job Title – Lecturer in French Language
Type: Temporary with possibility to evolve to Permanent
SSP Education are currently working alongside a very reputable college within the North East area and are recruiting for a Lecturer in French Language.
Main Duties of the Role:
The purpose of the post is to work flexibly and efficiently to maintain the highest professional standards in the delivery of allocated teaching programmes, including the associated organisational, coordination and administrative responsibility.
Main duties of the post will require the successful candidate to undertake formal scheduled teaching, which includes preparation, assessment, and evaluation of delivery. Along with associated duties aligned with course leadership and the promotion of the programme.
1. A level 5 or above teaching qualification (Cert Ed/PGCE) or willing to work towards
2. Minimum of Level 3 qualification in related subject
3. Experience of delivery to a wide range of learners (16-19+)
4. Experience of successfully teaching Languages/Vocational delivery
5. Proven track record of delivering good and better teaching
6. Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines
Suitability to work with children and/or vulnerable adults
* Monday to FridayApply now