KS2 Primary Teacher
Over 25 primary schools are hiring KS2 school teachers for roles in: KS1 KS2 EYFS Daily cover positions Long-term roles Roles come and go quickly so the best way to find out more is to register for our platform.
Check out the role overview below If you are confident you have got the right skills and experience, apply today.
Pay: Teachers earn higher salaries with Zen Educate
– we’re a platform that cuts outs the middleman agency, by connecting schools directly with teachers.
The ideal teacher must: Have QTS Have experience working full-time as a primary teacher in the UK Be committed to the school and students Passionate about teaching If you are a Primary Teacher with QTS and UK classroom experience, please apply with your CV.
Successful teachers will be contacted within 24 hours.
Other benefits include: Register from the comfort of your own home
– upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
Set your preferences
- receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform
Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- you no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work
- we always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission
As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
- like the school you’re working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract
At Zen Educate, we are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers across Birmingham in Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6.
We also recruit for teachers across Secondary.
About Zen Educate: Teaching Assistants earn significantly more as Zen Educate cuts the expensive agency fees that push pay down for Teaching Assistants and push prices up for schools.
Whether you are looking for the occasional day of work on a part-time basis or a full-time, long-term placement, we can help.
Zen Educate is not an agency.
We are a technology company with an online-platform that cuts out the middleman.
Zen Educate are currently working with a number of schools in Birmingham and the surrounding area that regularly have both short-term and long-term opportunities for Teaching Assistants.
Roles come and go quickly so the best way to find out more is to register for our platform at www.zeneducate.com.
We may also contact you by email/phone/text about your registration.