Junior Management Accountant
Our client one of the largest global services company are seeking a Junior Management Accountant to join their team, Full Time Hybrid 3 days a week in their Bracknell office.
The Junior Management Accountant to be responsible for the production of timely, accurate and relevant management accounts and financial statements whilst ensuring tight internal controls are in place. You will be assigned the management accounts for approximately 6 clients & approximately 3 entities,
which will include production of P&Ls, balance sheets, variance analysis, working with the accounts team to set up new bank accounts and own a number of Bank
• Production and review of the Monthly Management Accounts for Clients & Entities
• Ensure monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts including; client reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, payroll and tax related accounts.
• Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to report accurately on operations and ensure that Group processes are implemented and working efficiently
• To produce the monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly VAT returns and reconciliations.
• To produce the monthly, quarterly and annual EC sales returns and reconciliations.
• To manage, produce and journal all the intercompany charges.
• To produce a full monthly commentary on each Client & Entity, analysing performance against key KPIs.
• Support with the production of year end statutory accounts and work with the auditors during their fieldwork.
• Identify and report any areas of potential risk in a timely manner to the Senior Accountant and Finance Manager
• Bank reconciliations for several bank accounts
• Assist with the setup and roll out of new bank accounts
• Ad hoc financial analysis and investigative tasks.
• Carrying out of such ad-hoc tasks as required by the Senior Management Accountant.
Pivot TablesEmployee Value Proposition:
Job Title: Junior Management Accountant
Location: Bracknell, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldApply now