Junior Consultant, Project Manager and Senior Project Manager in Research and Evaluation
Renaisi is a 23-year-old social enterprise with a mission to help people and places to thrive. We do three complementary things:
Are you ready to apply Make sure you understand all the responsibilities and tasks associated with this role before proceeding.
- Provide employment and inclusion programmes for people experiencing disadvantage and exclusion in the north and central south areas of London from our office bases in Hackney and Lambeth
- Work with institutions across the UK to help them understand and increase their impact supporting individuals and communities through evaluation, research and learning partnerships
- Generate insights and learning from across our work to help us explore and advise on what it takes to improve a place
As a social enterprise, we value strengths rather than picking at weaknesses, and we make time to understand and hear people. We’re constantly learning from the different perspectives we see from working directly with communities, and with charities and the investors in communities. That combination of consultancy work with frontline service delivery, makes Renaisi a uniquely well-rounded and exciting place to work.
We’re currently looking to fill three research and evaluation vacancies in our busy and dynamic Consultancy Team.
Our Consultancy Team has an excellent reputation for supporting charities and charitable funders to evaluate their services, understand their impact and make changes to further that impact. We support them to understand what works and why, as well as with ongoing learning and improvement. We also have a track record of working on large, complex programmes of learning and change in places.
Our clients are charities, public services, local government and funders. Current and recent examples include The National Lottery Community Fund, Paul Hamlyn Foundation, Power to Change, The Reading Agency, The Access Project, the Cares Family, The National Lottery Heritage Fund, Defra, the London Borough of Hackney and the London Borough of Camden.
We work across a large number of policy areas, but currently have expertise in the youth sector, with older people, vulnerable families, the arts and culture sector, employment support and place-based approaches.
Most of all we are looking for people who will be a great fit for our team. You will need to be
- A “people-person” who shares our values
- Able to communicate confidently to a range of audiences
- Inquisitive, curious and a logical or creative thinker
- Resilient, willing to get stuck in and able to turn your hand to a range of work
- Organised and able to juggle several projects at once
Ideally you will also have some relevant skills and experience, including some of the following
- Research skills, including the ability to rapidly digest information and make sense of complex problems
- Experience of doing or participating in evaluations or other types of research
- Experience working with communities or people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent writing skills (either academic or professional)
Closing date is midnight, Sunday 27th June 2021.
Please visit our website to see the roles, JD/PS and information on how to apply.