Japanese speaking Customer Services / Order Management
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Customer Services / Order Management
The Skills You'll Need: customer service
Your New Salary: TBD
Who You'll Be Working for: logistics services
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
* Coordinate internally and externally with customers and other colleagues and departments, to ensure smooth and effective processing of daily activities.
* Achieve prompt and accurate responses to warehouse / customer enquiries.
* Build customer relationships and manage all customer expectations.
* Respond to all customer enquiries promptly and accurately on a daily basis, by phone, email or by meeting including receiving sales orders / delivery enquiries / bookings / despatch information / collection times / cancellations / amendments.
* Maintain relationships with Japanese customers utilising bilingual skills.
* Liaise with all external suppliers / freight providers to resolve delivery queries, including: Late / Missing / ETA’s / Damages / Collection Requests / Stock Enquiries
* Insurance claims: Update all databases and appropriate software systems by customer, as required, on a daily basis.
* Internal updates to include: SAP data entry / LFS WMS / Excel Spreadsheets – Customer / Internal, for KPI reporting and invoicing purposes.
* Resolve any outbound delivery enquiries, including POD management / insurance claims procedure.
* Investigate all customer stock enquiries and coordinate with warehouse operation / inventory controllers to resolve.
* Keep records for KPI reporting and attend customer service review meetings, as / when requested.
* Process all sales orders onto WMS and allocate to warehouse for picking and despatch, in a timely manner.
* Create all despatch documentation, including: labels / delivery notes / seals / catalogue numbers.
* Ensure warehouse has all information required to process customer picks accurately and efficiently.
* Liaise company Transport to arrange deliveries. Arrange any bookings as required.
* Update customers on delivery requirements / special arrangements.
* Collate and file all documentation: Delivery notes / Proof of deliveries
* Update all software systems where required, including pick adjustments S01
* Any other ad hoc duties as required.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
* Understanding of Japanese business manner and etiquette
* Fluent in Japanese (written and spoken)
* Solid administration experience
* Previous B-B customer service in logistics sector, ideal
* Flexible attitude
* Valid UK driving license (ideal)
Job status: Permanent/ Ful-time
Start date: January 2023
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.