IT Support Helpdesk – Dutch
IT Support Helpdesk – Dutch Speaking.
I am working with a business in Peterborough who are one of the largest UK IT Support companies. My client can offer a long-term opportunity within technology, you will be at the forefront of service excellence.
Due to new a new contract, I am seeking a Dutch speaking IT Support Helpdesk Advisor to offer 1st line support to a variety of customers within a business to business team.
Key responsibilities include;
· Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
· Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
· Pro-actively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
· Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
· Adhering to Incident management procedures.
· Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
· Pro-actively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
· Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
To be successful in gaining this role we are looking for candidate with a genuine interest to build your career in IT, customer focused and happy to start on a temporary to permanent basis. Our client is happy to look at CVs from applicants with a solid customer service background
In anticipation of these needs, we are expecting interviews and start dates ASAP.
If these positions are of interest, please contact (url removed)Apply now