ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 Quality Management Engineer
Job title: Quality Engineer
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Contract length: Perm
Pay rate: £25-43,000 per year
Randstad Sourceright, a leading provider of RPO & MSP Recruitment Services, is currently looking for a Quality Engineer on behalf of a leading Technology Company based in Oxford.
The Quality Department also ensures that all Quality Policies, Quality Regulations, and Operating Procedures are adhered to and that the business delivers the highest quality products to the customer, on time and without the need for returns.
- To maintain the quality management system by supporting SMT business changes controlled by Local and Harmonized Quality Regulations
- Maintain, develop and Operate controls, for the quality management system, specifically the control of quality relevant documentation. Inc. the format, look and feel of quality documentation, its circulation, storage and electronic publication
- To carry internal audits to relevant regulations and industry standards ensuring business compliance and continual improvement
- Support of external audits
- Participate, as appropriate and required, in project groups with employees from other internal teams to ensure quality compliance and quality performance remains high
- Assist in the gathering of information for departmental and/or business level KPI’s
- Monitoring and reporting current performance levels for customer complaints, product monitoring, supplier performance, internal processes audits and to prevent or escalate product safety issues
- Analysis and trending of key issues to provide monthly reports including (where required) presentation of data at key management meetings
- Management of customer issues with the support of the Customer Service and other principle members of the business, by leading the committee to review, evaluate, and conclude all customer issues
- Experience with Quality Management
- Experience with ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001 internal auditor
- problem-solving tools including CAPA, 8D, 5Why’s, Ishikawa
- Planning & organisational skills
- Self-assured with external parties and senior management
- Skilled in data analysis
If this isn’t the role you’re looking for right now, please visit our contractor portal below where you will see all of our live roles and communities to join: