Internal Tech Recruiter/Sourcer (EMEA)
Job title: Internal Tech Recruiter/Sourcer (EMEA)
Client Location: Anywhere in the UK (Remote)
Starting: July/August 2021
Salary/Pay Rate: £44,000 – £56,000 + bonus
Duration: 12-month contract
Our global tech client is known for innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. As part of their recruiting team, you’re charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You’re responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at a global tech company. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Great just isn’t good enough for the People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). They bring the world’s most innovative people into the business and provide the programs that help them thrive. You’ll play an essential role in advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive hiring practice.
Top Daily Responsibilities
- Source and Recruit tech talent
- Assess candidate applications on a daily basis for tech roles, including software engineering and cloud roles
- Managing the hiring process for each candidate while providing updates to clients and various stakeholders in the process
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and demonstrate expertise by sharing knowledge, skills and best practices with the team, colleagues and manager
- Keep partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members; develop innovative recruiting solutions that take into account business needs (e.g. deliver against changing business needs)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven recruitment and sourcing experience for technical roles (2+ years of experience)
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate relationships in a global business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite preferred
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.