Senior Infrastructure Engineer is required to join a busy team of 7 engineers, you’ll need super strong comm skills and be happy coming into a team where project work and BAU go hand in hand.
Find out more about the daily tasks, overall responsibilities, and required experience for this opportunity by scrolling down now.
You’ll be working in conjunction with a 3rd party on some of our clients Cloud (Azure) work and working on On Prem tech with your internal colleagues.
It’s a fantastic time to join the team as you’ll be involved in some great projects (75% project and 25% BAU), the team is currently gearing up to clear down O365 / Azure work which will be done in conjunction with their SI.
The whole support team work together and rolls sleeves up and all muck in together if required.
Skills & Experience required
- Exchange Server up to 2016 (about to migrate from 2019 to O365)
- Microsoft Server up to 2019 (2019 not mandatory and will accept solid 2016
- around 800+ servers)
- VMware up to 6.7 (A decent level required)
- Office 365 (would be nice but not mandatory)
- HP | Cisco physical blade | chassis hardware experience (Client is 90% virtual but still has physical kit on site so will need to have old school hands on experience)
- SCCM (some level of experience required)
- Azure exposure (a level of supporting in an Azure experience will be required) Start ASAP July/August 2021
Two stage interview process (Video) before decision.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy