Information Security Manager II
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
Submit your CV and any additional required information after you have read this description by clicking on the application button.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct Information Security investigations in a global environment
- Manage the review and deployment of new security tools and projects
- Manage information security escalations from the Security Operations Center
- Review security events with the Security Operations (SOC) staff to better tune alerts and improve efficiency
- Monitor for emerging information security threats and provide analysis
- Liaise with peers within the information security community and engage in threat information sharing and education
- Provide Information Security training to members of the SOC
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement
- Provide support in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Information Security program
- Travel as needed in support of the Information Security program
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Information Security related positions
- Minimum of 2-5 years in in Security Information and Event Management
- Minimum of 2-5 years in varying End Point Detection and Response solutions (Kroll currently deploys Carbon Black, Proofpoint, Zscaler and Splunk)
- Strong background in Office 365 environment, Security and Compliance management
- Strong background in DLP, data privacy and protection
- CISSP certification preferred but not required
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with, Information Security program development, maintenance and governance
- Strong research skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to plan and execute with minimal oversight
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across a range of projects, adjusting to shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Demonstrate commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Promote Team Cohesion
- Be available for incident response as needed
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.