Inbound Sales Advisor
Sales Advisor – Doxford Park, Sunderland
Do you have the right skills and experience for this role Read on to find out, and make your application.
Job title: Sales Advisor (Consumer Upgrades & Retentions)
Hours: Full time (37.5 Hours)
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £24,714 (£19,011 Basic + OTE)
Location: Doxford Park, Sunderland
Start Date: 23rd August & 20th September
You’ll be the person our customers call when they want to make changes to their packages. Customers might want to add more services, save money or get a better value deal. Sometimes they may even want to leave us.
This role is all about asking questions to understand what’s really important to the customer. You’ll need to get to know them in a few minutes and quickly work out what they need. With award winning services and the latest devices you’ll be able to put together perfect packages designed just for them.
If customers decide it’s time to move on, those conversations can be more challenging. You’ll need to handle objections, think quickly and negotiate to retain the customer and keep them happy.
You’ll need to be someone who is
- brilliant at influencing and persuading others
- confident to handle objections and challenging conversations
- persistent and motivated by targets
- able to bounce back after rejection
- not easily upset or offended by others
- able to think quickly and solve problems in stressful situations
We’ll give you all the training you need. When you start you’ll get 4 weeks training on our products and services, systems and processes, and handling real customer calls. You’ll have people around you to support you, regular coaching and training updates to make sure you’re always at the top of your game.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s most exciting telecommunications companies with a very bright future. We’re one of the Sunday Times’ top 6 best big companies to work for and we offer a huge range of benefits to all our colleagues.
From day one you’ll get
- Generous discounts on broadband
- BT TV, BT Sport and Now TV for £5
- 50% off mobile packages and handsets for you, your friends and family
- Generous salary and bonuses
- 25 days’ paid holidays
- Incentives and recognition for your performance
- Full training, ongoing coaching and support
- Employee rewards hub saving you £££ on products/services you normally buy
- Great pension (up to 9% employer contributions) and share schemes
- Opportunities to progress your career across the business
- Paid days off to volunteer with charities or causes important to you
- Job satisfaction; knowing you’re helping the country stay connected
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on , and . Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
PLEASE NOTE: Generally, our centres are open between 8am and 10pm, 365 days a year including bank holidays. Shifts could be any time during these hours. Whilst we’ll give you notice of your shifts in advance you’ll need to be available during these hours.