Salary – £38,000 – £45,000 + Company Car dependant on experience
Location – Tamworth (Hybrid)
Job Type – Full Time, Permanent
My client is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join their team, are you a natural 'plate spinner' with a keen interest in technology and software system if so, this may be the right job for you! Working in this role you will be a key member of the project delivery team working on package application implementations.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the product encompasses primarily consultancy, including setting up the system and assisting with the customers change management in implementing the solution, alongside a dedicated Project Manager. Ideally, we they are looking for someone with experience of system implementation consultancy with strong training skills.
· You will Understand the customer's system requirements to enable the software
systems to be appropriately configured and successfully implemented
· You will actively carry out the majority of a system implementation and
configuration for Customers
· Training users (both super users and day to day system users) in the product, as it has
been configured for them
· Engage with all levels of internal / external stakeholders using agreed and known
· Ensure the project scope is well defined and deliverables are clear and
· Accurately record time for all consultancy work as part of projects
· Provide technical / functional documentation in agreed formats, for internal and
· Record and report Actions and Notes from consultancy/training sessions to
Associated Project manager
· Work with Product Trainers to improve training process and documentation
· Report Writing – using the standard reporting tools and advanced SQL
Key Skills and Experience required:
· Experience in delivering consultancy or system configuration
· Experience in delivering end user system training
· Experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering
· Experience in delivering package software implementation projects – including
configuration of systems
· Excellent client facing skills and experience to maintain strong relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels
· The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision
· Have a full clean driving license.
Please apply ASAP to be considered
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis websiteApply now