HR Service Delivery Advisor – 3 month Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Service Delivery Advisor to join our HR Service Delivery Team on a 3-month Fixed Term Contract. Our HR Service Delivery Team provides administrative support and assistance to employees, managers and the HR function, and are fully involved in HR business activities, including work of a highly confidential sensitive nature. You will:
Apply (by clicking the relevant button) after checking through all the related job information below
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries (including pay and time and attendance); with focus on supporting line managers as well as HR. To positively broker responses and answers as appropriate, to pass swiftly to the relevant HR stakeholder when required, but have a ‘contact to resolution’ approach to HR matters
- Plan, organise and manage the complete payroll process, overseeing all necessary tasks to ensure all employees are paid on time, correctly
- Assist in the application of standard work and ways of working to ensure consistency of people management practices, including the development and publication of HR Policies, Procedures, ‘How do I’ guides and other guidance as appropriate
- Administer HR-related documentation, connected with all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; contracts of employment, induction, probationary periods, pay reviews, bonuses, maternity, paternity, parental leave, driving licence checks, child care, Weetabix rewards and benefits, absence, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, union negotiations, HR budgets
- Ensure the relevant HR database, Payroll System, Time and Attendance system, Performance & Learning system, personnel file and record keeping is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation. Train and support line managers (and other users) on accurate data entry
- Provide data for and prepare management information reports including analysis and insight
We’re offering a comprehensive salary and benefits package including all the good stuff you’d expect; bonus, pension, etc.
Our differences make The Weetabix Difference. We have a brilliant people culture at the Weetabix Food Company, we believe that our people can do their best work when they can be themselves. We value diversity, as it sparks creativity, innovation, and ultimately better business performance. We recruit and develop people who are best suited to the requirements of the role on offer. Our talent and succession programmes are grounded in ensuring that everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed, and people are supported to fulfil their unique potential. By joining our team, you will be part of helping ensure we continue our ‘Inclusion without Exception’ journey and help make The Weetabix Difference.
If this fantastic opportunity ticks all the boxes, don’t hesitate to apply!
Closing date for applications 8th June 2021
We’ll be in touch within 48 hours of the closing date to let you know about the status of your application.