HR Business Partner
SF Recruitment are working exclusively with MANN + HUMMEL. This is an exciting opportunity for a well established HR Professional looking for that next step in their career as an HR Business Partner supporting the UK. This role will have responsibility of the UK HR function, supporting two locations with one direct report.
Hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 13:30 Friday (Onsite)
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000
Travel to one other site once per month with an overnight stay. Occasional travel to Germany
Key Responsibilities will include:
– Ownership of the recruitment process from advertising to selection, utilising best practice methods working within the recruitment budget;
– Ensure all recruitment activities are carried out in line with HR procedures and that all documentation is auditable;
– Discuss personnel requirements and issues with line managers, providing guidance and advising on organisation design and headcount planning/forecasting, producing job descriptions and advising on recruitment strategies;
– Employee relations and communications, including disciplinary & grievance meetings, consultations and general advice and guidance to management with the aim of resolving issues at all levels;
– Collate and report monthly HR KPIs including absence, turnover and temp fluctuation;
– Maintain and monitor the time and attendance system providing reports, and statistical information using SAP;
– Oversee the HR administration ensuring all relevant procedures are followed to an auditable standard Internal and external audits including, TS16949, IIP etc;
– Maintain personnel (including holiday and sickness) files for new starters and process all data in line with legislation;
– Ensure all information is accurate for payroll processing.
As the perfect candidate, you will possess a sound knowledge of employment law, be able to make informed decisions quickly and have excellent stakeholder management ability. You will also be CIPD qualified or working towards.
This role would suit an experienced Advisor/Manager looking for that next step in their career. If you think this sounds like an exciting challenge for you, we would love to hear from youApply now