Hospitality General Manager
The Lakes by YOO is a luxury private estate of second-family homes and rental residences in the heart of the Cotswolds. With 850 acres of lakes, meadows, and ancient woodland, it’s as serene as it is secure.
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
The Estate is fully serviced with 24hr security and a Concierge and Guest Services team to help with all resident and guest requests. The Estate is home to several communal spaces and facilities including a full-service spa and gym, tennis courts, a bird hide, a lakeside café bar, and a zip wire. A range of activities such as kayaking, yoga, fishing, bushcraft, and kids clubs are available to all residents and guests on a daily basis.
As the next phase of the Estate comes to life, with the addition of 90 keys of hospitality-focused accommodation including luxury lake pods, apartments, and hotel rooms as well as two restaurants, a wellness spa, and a members clubhouse, we are seeking a Hospitality General Manager to deliver the property to market and continue to establish The Lakes by YOO as one of the UK’s leading hospitality destinations.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic hospitality General Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for ensuring all pre-opening activities are conducted in a timely, cost-effective manner and within budget. Upon opening, you will be responsible for the financial performance, day to day operations, and strategy
All candidates should ideally have
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the role of a General Manager or Hotel Manager of a luxury resort or property
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior management role at a luxury resort or property
- Pre-opening experience in a senior management role
- Comprehensive understanding of hotel-wide functions and operations
- Demonstrated achievements in improving customer satisfaction, and profitability
- Experience with project management
- The ability to Self-Start and be able to work in an ‘independent’ environment
- Understanding of the specific guest expectations in a resort hotel estate environment
In return, we offer the following benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Company Benefits
- Generous Holiday Allowance
Please note that to be eligible for this position you must be legally able to live and work in the United Kingdom.