Group Protection Scheme Administrator
We are keen to secure the talents of a confident administrator, who also has excellent customer service skills, for the role of Group Protection Scheme Administrator, based at our offices in Eastleigh. If you feel you can demonstrate both these skillsets, then we would love you to apply!
Candidates should take the time to read all the elements of this job advert carefully Please make your application promptly.
This position will sit within our Group Protection team, who hold responsibility for a range of Aviva products including Group Life, Group Income Protection and Group Critical Illness policies. Therefore, prior experience working within an Insurance or wider Financial Services business would be highly desirable.
In this role the successful candidate will be based at our Eastleigh office, and will also benefit from Aviva’s smart working arrangements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Exercising excellent customer service skills daily, ensuring problem resolution for our customers both via email and over the telephone
- Showcasing strong numeracy, literacy and communication skills when dealing with daily queries, processing scheme renewals, and undertaking accounts related work (including debt chasing tasks)
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, to help us retain / upsell to current customers and win new business
- Pinpointing and raising suggestions for improvements within the department, including challenging current processes and systems
- Inputting confidential customer / financial data including membership details
Skills & Experience required
- GCSEs in Maths and English (grade C or above)
- Ideally both customer service & administration work experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (especially Excel)
- Resilient personality, with a passion for continuous improvement
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What will you get for this role?
- Starting salary of £17,650
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daisy Holmes a call on +44 (0) 7436 672007 or send an email to .
- As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role