Graduate Application Support Analyst
TCS UK&I is looking for a L2 – L3 Application Support Analyst who can provide support to NNB And NG applications .
All potential applicants are encouraged to scroll through and read the complete job description before applying.
Please note you must be a recent graduate to be considered for this role.
- Providing remote and face-to-face technical support to users for various applications
- Following agreed procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems
- Installation and routine maintenance of application software
- Automate workflows via scripting and active directory group policy
- Providing an effective interface between users and third Party service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures
- Providing an effective interface between users and other support teams supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures
- Ensuring technical queries that are not progressing and are escalated
- Such other responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned from time to time
- Knowledge Transition of any new application from Project Teams and Business
- Out of office hours support, if required
- Knowledge on web technologies (e.g. C#, .Net, Microsoft Visual Studio , ReactJS,, NodeJS), database technologies (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and methodologies (e.g. Scrum , Kanban, TDD, DevOps) to name just a few
Application Process: The application process will have four stages
- Resume screening/shortlisting
- Technical Assessment
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR discussion