Graduate Advisory Support Assistant
Due to continued ongoing business success and expansion, this boutique financial advisory firm, who speciliase in the provison of financial solutions to ultra high net worth individuals, have the newly created requirement for a Trainee Financial Advisor Support Assistant to join their friendly team.
Submit your CV and any additional required information after you have read this description by clicking on the application button.
This is an extremley varied role, with the main focus being the enhancement of positive client experience.
The main duties are
- Proactively engaging with clients
- Personal client emails ref action points, i.e. end of tax year planning, filling allowances, how legislation may affect them (e.g. Budget email), Christmas emails, following up action points and assisting with tax return data – all the personal touch (compared to the company send mass HTML emails which can get ignored). This is mostly for the top 50 clients
- Liaise with team members regarding client appointments and annual reviews
- Liaison with Creative Adviser
- Liaison with life companies, and investment firms making sure contacts list and login details are always right and up to date
- Producing investment and protection quotes and comparison charts
- Submitting New business to Transact, Fidelity & Life Insurance Policies
- Assisting with annual reports to clients
- Assisting with annual re-balance
- Keeping MI on client engagement & communication
- Learning and being proficient in Intelliflo, Transact, Fidelity plus protection companies
- Updating NBR (New Business Register)
- Chasing leads and chasing through pipeline business and updating on progress
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants MUST
- Possess first class communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience of working within Finanacial Services
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and the ability to learn new technology
- Be exceptionally organised
- Be a team player
- Possess strong academics
- Possess a confident and exceptionally personable phone manner
- Be happy to muck in and help out where required
In return the successful candidate can expect a fantastic postive working environment, and full support in obtaining professional qualifications if desired. The post holder will be able to make a real impact day to day and the ability to contribute ideas towards the ongoing success of the business.
Apply today for further information!