Global Resourcing Senior Advisor
On behalf of our client, an international Oil and Gas company, we are seeking to hire several Senior Resourcing Advisors, to join them on a 12 month contract via agency, initially.
This purpose of this role is to act as part of the global competence centre for recruitment activities – managing vacancies (expatriate or local) for the dedicated client group. You will be responsible for: candidate sourcing and qualifying, supplier and stakeholder management, screening and assessing candidates, presenting shortlists, arranging and conducting interviews.
Initially on a 12 month FTC via agency, with a view to renewing or going permanent thereafter, but not yet confirmed.
* end to end resourcing processes from approval to job offer, meeting quality, time, cost and compliance KPIs
* candidate sourcing via contracted suppliers and available databases. Initial telephone screening and competency interviews by phone or video. Ensure all documentation is completed accurately, on time and in line with Eni’s compliance standards
* act as point of contact to HRBPs and line managers for all recruitment matters
* attend recruitment review meetings
* carry out manager briefings to identify key requirements of new roles, advising on external market skills availability and appropriate routes to market and timescales
The Ideal Candidate
* In-house or agency recruitment experience in engineering, technology, or corporate functions
* Client management experience, ideally in an international context.
* Demonstrable experience in working with defined recruitment processes
* Results oriented and committed to excellence
* Relationship builder, self-starter and a naturally collaborative style
* Strong attention to detail is highly important
* Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages strongly desirable, such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or GreekApply now