German Speaking Travel Tour Coordinator
Our client is a successful and award winning travel company that offer various travel products across the UK & Europe for travellers. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking a German Speaking Travel Tour Coordinator to ensure successful operation of all tours, with focus on excellent customer service and maximising our clients commercial position.
This role is ideal for a travel consultant, b2b travel executive, hotel receptionist, reservations or group specialist from a tour operator, wholesale or travel agent seeking career growth and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
* Prepare all tours within your customer base, including booking all travel services
* Negotiate with suppliers and customers to maintain and improve margins
* Prepare vouchers ready for the travel packs
* Offering a cutting edge customer service
* Assist the Europe team with production of marketing material and trade show attendance, the sales team with quotes and client requests.
* Fluent oral and written German
* Experience within a tour operator, travel agent or hotel in reservations and reception
* Well organised and an ability to prioritise workload
* A high degree of written and spoken English & German
* Effective communication skills with customers (internal and external)
* Friendly and professional telephone manner
* A desire to exceed expectations in customer service
* Commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate
* Career growth
* Sociable working hours
* Day off for your Birthday each year
* Childcare Vouchers
* Employee Assistant Line
* Travel concessions and moreApply now