German Speaking Sales & Operations Intern
To assist the Online Shop Operations Manager on the day to day tasks, and support the online shop team in order to maximise revenue by providing the best possible ecommerce operation and online/offline customer service.
* To deal promptly and helpfully with customer emails plus inbound and outbound calls in English and German
* To process refunds when applicable
* To monitor the online shops for issues which might deter customers from buying and to suggest ways of combating these issues
* Upsell to customers and retain revenue wherever possible in line with our store terms and conditions
Shop Management & Reports:
* To maximise the commercial potential of the shops & merchandising to drive sales
* To translate and update shop content
* E-Commerce research & report writing
* To manage shop categories
* To become au fait with all aspects of the e-commerce platform and to suggest enhancements to the system
* To carry out daily quality checks and to identify and raise any on-site errors or bugs alongside daily and post deployment site checks
* Contribute to the work of the team as required, data entry and checking, problem solving, producing reports and presentations, special requests, etc..
* Flexibility and willingness to support managers and team with cover and ad hock tasks including but not limited to; Covering other team member during annual leave when requested, competitor analysis, updating reporting spreadsheets
* Open to graduates
* Open to applicants from all degree disciplines
* Excellent written and spoken English is essential
* Excellent written and spoken in GERMAN
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
* Excellent Microsoft Office proficiency
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Customer service experience and the ability to deal with difficult customers
* Sales focused and confident speak with customers over the phone and looking for upselling opportunities
* Knowledge of e-commerce desirable
* Knowledge of tourism in Britain desirable
* The ability to write and translate content applying cultural intelligence is required
National tourism agency, a non departmental public body, funded by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, responsible for promoting Britain worldwide and developing its visitor economy.
Apply by sending in your up-to-date CV and a short cover letter highlighting your passion to work in eCommerce and the tourism industry.
** We advise you to apply earlyApply now