German Speaking Sales / business development
I am working with a globally based creative design and printing company who are looking for a German speaking business development manager to join their existing team.
The role will be based from their offices in the outskirts of Leeds, however may involve travel to Munich and other parts of the globe to deal with customers.
The role will involve but will not be limited to:
* Maintaining and developing existing German speaking accounts
* Generating new sales leads through various channels of business development & marketing
* Creating and providing samples to send to prospective clients
* Liaising with the marketing department to creating and design the best quality products to customers
Experience with creative design or printing is not essential, as all products are bespoke designed to the customers agenda, however you would need to have a minimum of two years’ experience within business development / Telesales.
What we are looking for from the candidate:
* A natural German speaker, who is familiar within regional translations and wordings
* Confident on the telephone, in person and via email
* A self-motivated, hungry and target driven personality – someone that is prepared to go over and above to close the deal!
* Attention to detail, and being able to work independently alongside a professional sales team
* Must also be fluent in English (other additional languages would be a distinct advantage, but English and German are a must!)
The existing German accounts/market that this client provides to is already in the region of 500,000 euros, with a huge potential to be double within the next few years with the right salesperson working this market.
In return my client is offering a basic salary between £24,000 – £30,000, with a realistic OTE of an additional £10,000 – £20,000 based upon performance. (2.5% commission on all orders placed)
You will also be provided with a laptop, mobile phone, access to multiple product samples and marketing collateral to assist with your promotion of the business.
This role would suit someone who is looking to take the next step within their employment, as there is a clear career path for this role to lead into a territory manager within 3 years based upon succession.
There is also free on-site parking, a modern office environment, a very helpful back-office/marketing team, an open door policy with the directors, 28 days holidays including bank holidays, your birthday off and a highly competitive pension package. There is also some office dogs!
If you would like to be considered, please send an up-to-date CV belowApply now