German speaking Reservations Executive
A well respected tour operator is looking for a German speaking Reservations Consultant to join its team to effectively win business by producing quality, competitive quotations in response to our client’s group travel requirements in the UK. As German speaking Reservations Consultant you will develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the allocated clients and to have total responsibility for all traveling groups.
As German speaking Reservations Consultant you will:
* Be responsible for the creation and running of all client tours
* Book all services with suppliers and that service all parties are kept informed of all changes and amendments
* Meet all targets for under budget buying, placing of services and inserting information into tour-plan
* Follow up all quotations consistently to maximize conversion rates.
* Acknowledge confirmations to clients.
* Ensure that all contracts and paperwork are correct with hotels before confirming with clients
* Maintain close communication with the relevant suppliers at all times on the progress of the bookings
* Maintain good and up to date product knowledge at all times
* Process supplier’s invoices and ensure payments are made within deadlines
* Ensure the smooth running of the group by keeping on constant communication with all parties
As German speaking reservations consultant you will have a passion for travel, looking to gain training and experience to build a career in this exciting industry. You will be a fluent German Speaker with excellent communication and people skills, who has good interpersonal skills and is able to build rapport easily, whilst being strong with administration, remaining organised with high volumes of work, and being accurate at all times. This is an ideal entry level position for a German speaking Reservations Consultant, with those who can demonstrate a passion for travel being given excellent training, and a great start to their careerApply now