German Speaking Coordinator
German Speaking Coordinator, LE9, Leicester
* German Speaking, Fluent German professional to work in a commercial role, you could be interested or currently working within customer service, sales, procurement, supply chain or similar.
* The role is based in Leicester so ideally you will live near- (Loughborough, Leicester, Desford). The company has a facility in Germany so there will be opportunity to visit and working closely with this site.
* Working for a business that supplies into automotive, aerospace and defence sectors (diverse so great job security as well as working with some well known / exciting brands (Motorsport, defence, Aerospace))
* You will be part of a professional Commercial office environment, this role will focus on dealing with German speaking suppliers & customer accounts. This is NOT a call centre or Telesales environment, there will be NO cold calling. You will require excellent communication skills.
* As a German Speaking commercial professional you will combine commercial & business acumen with strong attention to detail and a pro-active approach.
* You must have Fluent German & English language skills, native, bilingual, multilingual.
* If you have recently graduated in a Business or commercial related degree, or have a couple of years experience and are looking for a role that focuses on business supply chain.
Exciting German speaking role with a business that deals with customers worldwide. Excellent opportunities to progress long term within the business, and to use German language skills. If you are a Fluent German speaker (Bilingual / Multilingual / Native) looking for a role that involves dealing with customers in a B2B environment and want to be based in the Leicestershire area this will be ideal for you.
The German Speaking Commercial Graduate job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business
* Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large Aerospace manufacturers as well as Ferrari, Lamborghini and other exciting customers).
* A growing business constantly making improvements to their supply chain department a lot of recent investment in this area having identified it as key to their overall business strategy moving forward.
* Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
* Fantastic starting salary and benefits. £26,000 – £30,000 as a rough approximate
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Tamworth, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment LtdApply now