German Inside Sales Representative
My client based in Cambridge is looking to recruit a German Speaking Inside sales Representative to join their Business Development team. In a few short years my client has positioned themselves globally as one of the leading Technology organisations in their field. With breakthrough Software and leading technology my client is growing rapidly and is looking for experienced sales professionals to join their fast paced, goal orientated team.
The successful applicants will be Sales focused, Target driven and Hungry for success. You will have strong communication skills, be able to work under pressure and as part of a well experienced, collaborative team. You will be able to represent the company with the utmost professionalism whilst delivering results week on week.
Key responsibilities include:
* Passionately representing the company across your selected region, identifying new business through cold calling and new business development. You role will involve researching new business opportunities, identifying decision makers and securing meetings.
* Managing sales diaries
* Using email, LinkedIn and Company databases to build new contact lists
* Updating and maintaining sales database
* Securing meetings with potential new business at their offices
* Promoting and inviting potential clients to company events
* Administrative duties
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* An academic degree (2:1 or higher) Not essential
* Native or Fluent in German
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* A strong desire to work as and Inside Sales Representative and in Business development
* Target driven and result orientated
* Previous customer service or Sales experience is preferred
* Full training if provided on induction
As well as a generous basic my client is offering uncapped commission with on track earnings of £70 000 in your first year. My client also offers a generous holiday allowance as well as other fantastic benefits. Working hours are Monday to Friday. Thir role is fully remote.
Our vision here at Libra Recruitment is to be the recruiter of choice for both our clients and our candidates. We are forward thinking, passionate and consultative in our approach to recruitment. We have the skills and experience to deliver a professional, tailored and friendly service.
Libra Recruitment is an independent agency that focuses on permanent and fixed term recruitment specialising in HR, Sales, Marketing, Office support & Finance.
We receive a high volume of applications and are not able to respond to every application we receive. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please note your application hasn’t been successful on this occasionApply now