Front End Engineer
Sporty Group is a consumer internet and technology business with an unrivalled sports media, gaming, social and fintech platform which serves millions of daily active users across the globe via technology and operations hubs across more than 10 countries and 3 continents.
All candidates should make sure to read the following job description and information carefully before applying.
The recipe for our success is to discover intelligent and energetic people, who are passionate about our products and serving our users, and attract and retain them with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.We have already built a capable and proven team of 300+ high achievers from a diverse set of backgrounds and we are looking for more talented individuals to drive further growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our users further via their grit and innovation.
*About the role:
*In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing mobile-first, responsive front ends that are used millions of times per day.
We wrote our frontend from scratch in VueJS about 3 years ago, so you’ll be working with the latest technology instead of wrangling with decades-old spaghetti code.
** Vue + Vuex + Vue Router + Webpack + Less + SCSS
* Element UI
* AWS, Circle, Drone CI, K8s
** Develop mobile-first frontends in VueJS
* Focus on performance and user experience
* Create frontends for the backend management systems
* Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate
* Participate in team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstrations, and team retrospectives
* Mentoring less experienced team members
** Familiarity with at least one: Vue, React, Angular
* Familiarity with Git, ES6, Webpack, Less or Sass, and NodeJS
* Familiarity with state management like Vuex, Redux, Ngrx
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of backend stack is a plus-
* Fully remote working
* Quarterly bonuses
* Flexible working hours
* Top-of-the-line equipment
* Education allowance
* Annual company holidays We score 100% on the Joel Test
* Screening call
* Tech Test
* Final Interview
* Offer!Vue.js, Angular, React, Node.js, ReduxVue.js, Webpack, LESS, SCSS, AWS, Node.js, React, Angular