French Speaking Customer Care Advisor
Your New Job Title: French Speaking Customer Care Advisor
The Skills You'll Need: English native level, French native level, Customer Care, Administration
Your New Salary: £Competitive
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date ASAP
Working hours: 40 hour week, including Saturdays with a day off during the week
Who You'll Be Working for: A leading light in pet care across Europe.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Our team is passionate about changing the face of pet healthcare in Europe, and our people are at the heart of our success. That’s where you come in…
The customer service team is an integral part of the company and your role is paramount to continuing success. You are the voice of the company and the first point of contact for our customers. So, if you love delivering world class customer service, love problem solving and being part of a fun and fast paced team, then this is the job for you.
The company operates a dress-down environment and foster a supportive & friendly working culture. They offer a competitive salary plus excellent opportunities for professional development and a generous benefits package. They also have dogs in the office and you can bring your own!
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Supporting FR & UK customers via phone, email, live chat and on social media platforms
* Demonstrating a high quality of service in all customer interactions. This is reviewed and measured through QA processes, which look to make sure you put the needs of the pet, at the forefront of everything you do
* Placing orders and processing telephone payments. Offering associated or enhanced products and services where appropriate
* Resolving customer queries in relation to orders. This could be regarding expected arrival times, promotions and payments, returns etc. This includes liaising with our courier partners, Warehouse and Purchasing teams. Queries are received by phone, email and live chat
* Reaching out to our customers via our retention channels, offering services, products and advice. Attending training sessions on foods, accessories and pet care
* Engaging in tasks or initiatives set by the Care Department associated with our customers
* Assisting other teams within the business where required
* Maintaining an excellent knowledge and required skillset of all the systems and tools we use within the department.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
* English and French equivalent to native speaker level, both verbal and written
* Customer Service experience desirable, ideally within a similar environment
* Great customer focus and excellent telephone manner
* Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of work fast
* Articulate, bright and forward thinking
* Passionate about animals and going the extra mile to help them lead healthy, happy lives
* Punctuality and reliability
* Can do attitude, roll up your sleeves and get things done
* Listen to others and challenge others respectfully
* Humility, admit and learn from mistakes
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Upbeat & positive – see challenges as opportunities
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.