Fully Qualified Secondary Modern Foreign Languages Teacher required (French and Spanish mandatory) – Dudley
Are you an experienced qualified teacher of MFL based in Dudley?
I am currently recruiting for an MFL Teacher to teach in a Secondary School in Dudley. The role will be part-time starting ASAP and will be ongoing with the potential to turn into a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be able to teach MFL (French, Spanish & German) to KS3 and 4.
The school we are recruiting for in Dudley, has a fantastic reputation in the area for delivering high standards of education, where students are challenged and encouraged on their journey through the school.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate about honest, open recruitment and will help you get your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
* Be qualified to PGCE/QTS/QTLS Level or hold equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the position requested.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children's learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to £250 refer a friend scheme.
If this is the job for you, please apply above and I will be in touch!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring ChecksApply now