French Customer Services & Customs Coordinator
French Customer Services & Customs Coordinator – Permanent – Trafford Park (driver preferably) – Salary dependant on experience
My client has a small and very productive team, who are looking for another customer services and customs coordinator
The role involves:
* Liaising with our hauliers and monitoring collections and deliveries, ensuring that the order goes smoothly from collection to delivery, solving problems, updating and reporting back to customers delivering a faultless customer service.
* Booking in collections and deliveries
* Customs administration: data entry into the portal of our customs agents, liaison with our customs agents so that declarations are completed accurately & within the required time frame. Spotting and reacting to any customs issues that might cause a delay to a shipment.
* Customers services & customers liaison : ensuring all the relevant documents are received for each order for customs, updating customers on collection and deliveries dates and customs declarations completions, taking orders, answering queries from existing customers and potential new customers (trailer availability, transit time, our services etc)
* Transport planning: Sourcing trailers from our network of hauliers, negotiating rates with them and organising transport operations by road as per customers’ requirements
* Sales coordination / support: quoting customers & following up on quotes, including negotiating prices in order to convert into a booking and sales
* Admin relating to each transport: making sure costings and info on file / on freight software is accurate before file is passed to accounts
*This is a varied role, but there is a lot of admin and data entry, due to the paperwork required for customs.
What you will need to be successful:
* Fluency in both English and French a must – both spoken and written (50% of the role over the phone, 50% over the emails)
* 1 year minimum previous customer service experience in a business / office environment essential and / or in a sales & customer service coordination role in an office environment
* Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
* Good organisational skills, and attention to details
* Ability to cope with workloads which vary and can be heavy at times, as well as repetitive tasks and deadlines, working productively and accurately in a high pressure environment.
* Enthusiastic and pro-active individual
-Working hours: 08h30 – 17h30, with an hour lunch break, or 17h finish with a 30 minutes lunch break
– Salary depending on experience
– 25 days holidays per calendar year
Interested? Apply today to find out moreApply now