Finance Graduate / Assistant Accountant
Are you a 2019-2021 Graduate based in the Wiltshire area who is seeking an opportunity following graduation that will kickstart your career within Accounting & Finance?
Interested in this role You can find all the relevant information in the description below.
A brand new, exciting opportunity has now arisen for an individual to join this well-established & successful Manufacturing business on permanent basis, where you will receive exposure to all areas of a busy accounting function as well as further study support and long-term development opportunities.
Some duties will include
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts (accruals, prepayments, journals etc.)
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Assisting with the year end and audit process
- Providing commentary and variance analysis from accounts preparation
- Invoicing and dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Reporting and analysis work
- General finance administrative work and supporting the wider team as required
- Providing other ad-hoc support to the Management Accountant and liaising with other departments in the business
As a key member of the team – the successful individual is required to be hands on, a proactive problem solver, with the ability to think strategically to define, design and implement robust and controlled processes. They will be responsible for investigations into issues, and providing recommendations to the business to prevent issues arising in the future.
The successful candidate will have the following
- 2:1 or above Degree in Accountancy & Finance, Math’s, or Economics
- Equivalent to 3 A Levels (grades A-C)
- 6-12 months experience in an accounting role through placement, post graduating or through gaining voluntary experience (Manufacturing Industry Advantageous)
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (including Pivot Tables and V Look Ups)
If you feel that you have the relevant skills & experience to be considered for this role, please feel free to apply today!