Field Services Engineer
As Field Service Engineer you will be a part of our technical service team in the South of England, providing technical support to our local customers. You will have an opportunity to develop your professional career in a highly professional environment with innovative equipment.
What you will do
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
· Perform pre-installations, Installations and maintenance activity
- · Perform training, both internally and externally where needed
· Complete service reports accurately, noting time confirmation, spare part usage, tasks performed, service product, fault/solution codes, installed base data maintenance (serial number, ink, counter value, functional location), reverse flow, billing block code, billing request confirmation
· Actively promote and sell M-I service products to our customers, improving the up-time of the application and maximizing M-I sales results in addition to ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
· Work in partnership with the sales teams to assist with sales revenue targets and revenue growth
· Travel to customers site within your regional area (South of England) along with occasional travel nationally to attend training events and meetings
- · At least 2-3 years’ experience as Field Service Engineer or as Technical Service Engineer
· Ability to technically assess situations and issues, and proactively advise on solutions
· Ability to follow procedures and plan time effectively
- · Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Certification relating to Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Networking or software capabilities
· Expert knowledge of technical products, ideally similar to MI’s product range