Do you want a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK? My Role as Hub Administrator is to enjoy a fast-paced environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way possible.
While professional experience and qualifications are key for this role, make sure to check you have the preferable soft skills before applying if required.
I will be responsible for driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor.
With My Business: •Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA"s (Service Level Agreements) for work both in holiday homes and venues by taking an overview of the needs of the park as a whole.
- Deliver a Facilities Management service to all other departments on park, treating them as an internal customer and responding to their maintenance requests by planning and organising via insourcing or outsourcing
- Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems. •Treat internal departments as your customer by ensuring you deliver the highest standards at the best value
- With Our Internal Customers: •Respond to maintenance requests by planning the fastest most cost-effective way possible to complete the job
- Recharge parts (and labour) internally and accurately
- Maintain all administrative systems to enable internal customers to self-serve and have access to live job statuses, so they can communicate effectively with any owner or guest queries
I am responsible for: •Reviewing work requests •Scheduling and allocation of work •Administrating the jobs process •Stock and asset management and control •Mobile device management (where applicable) •Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers, and suppliers •Goods In process •Contractor management •Communicating effectively to all team members. •Qualifications/Experience/Training: •Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
- Evidence of previous administrative roles
- Able to present information confidently at all levels
The Benefits of working with us: •Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude.
This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.