Experienced Stretch Tent Rigger
Senior Stretch Tent Installer (Experienced)
Is this your next job Read the full description below to find out, and do not hesitate to make an application.
Intent Productions Ltd are one of the top stretch tent companies in the UK. We service the event industry and hospitality sector, operating year round with a varied client base and rigging situation.
The role will focus on the technical side of rigging stretch tents, leading teams to deliver the installations and develop yourself within the company to become one of the installation crew chiefs.
Intent provides stretch tents in volume at some of the UK’s best known festivals and tours. We develop our structure designs and improve our rigging capabilities each year that passes. You can expect to experience the following rigging situations within the first 12 months of this role:
- Installation of large to very large stretch tents on live event sites, utilising truss components to create large capacity venues
- Custom designed stretch tent installations at pubs and breweries around the UK
- International rigging opportunities for events as and when they arise
- Development of crew, training new riggers and managing a team
- Liasing with the operations manager
- Following and overseeing the adherence to the very best health and safety standards (we are MUTA accredited)
We are looking for candidates who have the following attributes
- Experience in rigging stretch tents to a high standard
- An interest in developing their skills and experience in both installation of the tents and design of the structures
- Experience of team leadership (being able to lead a team and manage a build site)
- Client handling onsite, liaising with point of contact and delivering to design brief
- Full Clean Driving Licence Essential
- Plant tickets (Fixed Mast, Telehandler, Cherry picker) desirable
Upon application please provide a CV along with a covering letter explaining why this job appeals to you and examples from your work history of the attributes described above.
Full time role 40hrs per week minimum (may be much higher in the summer months)
£12-16 ph dependant on experience – This is a physical, outdoor role with long hours and early starts. We operate our of our Wimbledon warehouse.