Executive Support Administrator
One of Europe’s largest high street Banks is looking for an Executive Support Administrator to join their IT team at their head office in central London.
You will support the Senior Executives, PA’s and visiting Global VIP’s and then be a direct point of contact for all IT enquiries.
* To be the front of house representative for the team and be the first point of contact for phone calls from Exec / PA’s.
* Create and assign IT incident tickets.
* Arrange courier deliveries and collections for IT equipment.
* Manage the team’s mailbox and calendar.
* General administrative duties using MS Word and Excel.
* Processing orders and procurement
* Stock management.
* Basic 1st line IT support (Password resets and 1st time fixes).
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
* Have basic IT knowledge (although not essential).
* Have a positive “can do” attitude.
Conversational Spanish is desirable, but not essential.
This role is initially offered at 3 months (but very likely to to be extended), you will work a 37.5 hour week and earn £15.50 an hour (inside IR35).
As this is an immediate requirement please apply now.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this opportunityApply now