Windermere School Windermere School is an IB World and Round Square School for students from the UK and overseas from the age of 3 to 18.
Please make an application promptly if you are a good match for this role due to high levels of interest.
We currently have the following vacancies
- School Nurse, full time permanent, competitive rates of pay
- Estates Maintainer, full time, £10.61 per hour
- Apprentice Groundsperson, full time
- Day Matrons x 2, £9.23 per hour
- Evening Matrons x 2, £9.23 per hour, accommodation FOC possibly available
- Playground Supervisor at Elleray, 10.15am-2.15pm Monday to Friday, term time only Closing date for all posts: Monday 14 June 2021 at 9.00am
Please apply by downloading further information and an application form (we are not able to accept CVs) Interested? Don’t hesitate! Go to the "Apply now" section to download our application form Windermere School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.