We are proud and excited to be seeking an experienced Ecommerce Manager for our leading client based in Poole.
Ready to apply Before you do, make sure to read all the details pertaining to this job in the description below.
As the Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for the companies ecommerce channel and the strategy to take this fast growing brand forward.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded, entrepreneurial spirited, and will ideally be an established Senior Ecommerce Co-ordinator or an Ecommerce Manager.
You will have several years of experience managing an ecommerce platform, ecommerce services/ technologies and have been responsible for managing the Direct to Consumer revenue stream.
As the Ecommerce Manager your role will be varied but will have a strong focus on
- Developing a robust 5 year roadmap with the assistance of Leadership Team stakeholders
- Full control of the VM and UX of the site – working with internal/external teams to make improvements and changes
- A focus on improving KPIs including; AOV, acquisition, retention, click-through rate, conversion rate and bounce rate
- Setting up the right reports to communicate relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the key stakeholders
- Constantly looking for ways to improve and optimise current processes/systems and ways to help improve the overall performance of the site
- Day to day management of the Shopify platform
As an Ecommerce Manager, our client will be looking for you to have experience in the following areas
- In depth experience in an ecommerce environment, ideally with P&L ownership and management
- Strong experience with CMS usage, bonus points if you have actively worked with Shopify
- Experience with CRO, UX and funnel analyses
- An understanding of best practice, foundational SEO
- An understanding of reporting platforms such as GA and how they can be leveraged for optimisation
- An understanding of performance marketing and the role it plays in ecommerce consumer acquisition
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business at a pivotal point in their growth.
Salary Range – 28-35k