Driving Teacher – My Four Wheels
About MyFourWheels My Four Wheels are one if the UK’s largest Driving Schools, since our incorporation in Jan 2019, we have recruited over 1,000 Trainee Driving Instructors.
Scroll down the page to see all associated job requirements, and any responsibilities successful candidates can expect.
Due to continued growth, we are still looking for a further 2,000 throughout the UK.
No experience is necessary as we provide the most cost effective training our industry.
What are the benefits of becoming a Driving Instructor? Excellent Income
- – Our Driving Instructors earn on average £27,000
- – £32,000 per year based on a 32 hour week.
Work the hours you want
- Our Driving Instructors chose when and how long they work each week You get your very own My Four Wheels car
- We have a selection of 10 cars to choose from Teach People an important life skill
- There’s nothing more rewarding than the feeling you get when a student passes their test We have successfully recruited people from various industries such as the automotive industry including HGV / Lorry Drivers, Bus Drivers, Delivery Drivers and Taxi Drivers
We also have recruited Teachers, Accountants, Customer Service Representatives, Sales people and Engineers.
For more information, please click the apply now button.