Driving Instructor Trainee
My Four Wheels are on the lookout for people who are looking to start a new career as a Driving Instructor.
Want to apply Read all the information about this position below, then hit the apply button.
No experience necessary as we provide full training.
Once completed, you are then guaranteed a job with us in your area with earnings of £27,000
– £32,000 per year (dependant on how many hours you work).
Due to the ever growing population in the UK, there is always a growing demand for more Driving Instructors year on year.
It now takes the average learner driver 47 lessons to pass their practical test and with the average lesson price at £27 per hour (That’s £l,269 per pupil who does a full course), there has never been a better time to become a Driving Instructor.
Why is My Four Wheels the perfect choice? Discover why training to be a driving instructor with My Four Wheels is the perfect choice.
Get all of these amazing benefits plus more Excellent earning potential
- – All of our driving instructors earn £27,000
- – £32,000 a year, well above the average UK wage.
Fantastic range of cars
- Choose from our wide selection of training cars to work in, including: Mini’s, Renault Clio’s and Peugeot 208’s
- Teaching someone a new skill for life and watching them pass their test is an incredibly rewarding feeling
Work when you want
- As a driving instructor with My Four Wheels you choose when and where you work
No clocking in and out, just total freedom.