Disability (Assessor) – Home working
Disability Assessor – Homeworking
Ensure all your application information is up to date and in order before applying for this opportunity.
Your healthcare experience and desire to help those in need are required right now!
Whether you’re ready for a change immediately or in the near future, we are looking for qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Nurses with clinical knowledge and experience for an exciting new unique dual opportunity that allows you to continue to nurture your empathy for people as a key worker from home.
You will draw on your experience as a clinical expert to support the assessment and examination of individuals with disabilities and illnesses to understand how they are affected in their day to day tasks. Your analysis during each consultation will be captured in a report.
This unique role is homebased, you will be trained in both our front office and back office function. This position is permanent with both full and part time positions and various start dates available. We will provide all the training you will need to transition into this new role as a Disability Assessor through a (Fully paid) 25-week induction programme with ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
- Salary £35,000 – £42,000 (location dependent) plus an increase of £1000 at 6 months / probation and a further £1000 after 12 months service. Bi-annual HP incentive package is also available providing the opportunity to achieve an additional 10% bonus
- Homeworking: 37.5 hours/w (no weekends, nights or Bank Holiday’s)
- Full training provided: in-house development is well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional clinical registration
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse
- HCPC / NMC registered
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Home working
- Strong progression routes: including development into a specialist role within 6-9 months
- Option to buy 10 and sell up to five days annual leave
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life insurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year’s service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the next step for you, do not hesitate Apply Now! Alternatively send an email , a member of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.