Director Of Digital Channels
Director of Digital Channels
12 months contract
Outside of IR35
The Director of Digital Channels (Amplification), is a member of the Global Digital Corporate Communications Team and collaborates with a wide variety of internal stakeholders to achieve online corporate reputation objectives in line with our bold ambition. The Global Digital Corporate Communications Team is part of the broader Global Corporate Communications Team within Global Corporate Affairs (GCA), which partners across the business to strengthen and maintain the company's corporate reputation as we push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines for patients.
This role spans several aspects of external corporate digital communications, including paid media and other amplification tactics such as external influencer and employee social media advocacy. The role holder can leverage new digital technologies and platforms as needed. Working in a fast-paced environment, the Director of Global Digital Channels (Amplification) must be able to quickly adjust tactics based on an ever-evolving external landscape, ensuring company remains a best-in-class industry leader.
• Build on the current amplification strategy which includes paid media (paid social, paid search, Google Display ads, etc) employee social media advocacy and external influencer
• Act as an advisor to GCA colleagues across therapeutic areas, R&D and other functional stakeholders – including sustainability – to plan, execute and measure external paid media digital content
• Monitor and report on data insights and impact, making recommendations to adjust tactics as needed to achieve business outcomes
• Continually foster deep knowledge of the industry influencers and trends across key therapy areas and science topics to inform campaigns
• Manage agency teams supporting work
• Manage Amplification budget
• Adhere to and reinforce compliance regulations for both corporate and employee social media activity
• Serve as a steward of our corporate brand, ensuring consistency and accuracy for external digital assets
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience developing paid digital media strategies and campaigns
• Experience developing and managing content across multiple digital channels (web, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
• Experience collaborating with or managing cross-functional internal stakeholders to build strong relationships
• Experience in external influencer campaigns
• Experience using enabling technologies and platforms (ex. Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Smarp (now Haiilo Share), etc.) to execute digital strategies
• Strong English copy writing and editing abilities
• Ability to translate digital analytics into actionable business insights
• Willingness to upskill internal stakeholders on digital best practices
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies, practices and platforms
• Understanding of working in a highly regulated industry adhered to the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) regulations
• High level of integrity, able to handle highly confidential information
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities, stakeholder and colleague expectations and deliver consistently high-quality outputs
• Ability to distil complex digital ideas and technologies for internal stakeholders
• Inquisitive mindset with well-developed critical/analytical abilities
• Proactive with high levels of self-motivation and personal accountability, bringing enthusiasm and energy to team, peer group and tasks
• Comfortable working in an international corporate environment contributing to and prioritising multiple high-level projects
If the role is of interest, please apply, accompanied by a copy of your CV and one of our consultants shall be in contact in due course.
Job Title: Director Of Digital Channels
Location: Cambridge, UK
Rate/Salary: 450.00 – 500.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldApply now