£25K + bonus
Opportunity for career progression
* Permanent health insurance
* Life Assurance
* 25 days holiday
* Travel and lunch expenses
* Mobile phone
If you have a creative eye for textiles and specifications this role will provide you with the avenue to showcase your passion. This is a vital communication role, a chance for you to be attending glitzy events one day and meeting top designers talking about sustainable products the next day! You will be the integral link between the sales department and this companies’ customers. You will be working with leading designers and international brands to offer materials to suit their designs and visions.
What You Will Do:
A new opportunity is available to a highly motivated and driven individual who wishes to climb the career ladder in this industry, you will be supported by a friendly and supportive team. Be responsible for engaging with key design agencies in the London area and will work closely with colleagues to liaise with agencies throughout the UK. Working in a fast-paced environment with some of the most exclusive and luxurious brands in the UK.
Good advice starts with good listening. Based on this, you will guide customers successfully through their projects, building on the material competence, resulting in solutions that truly excite. You will build trust with your customers through your daily actions. You will join an internationally successful group and a Swiss family business in its fourth generation supporting your customers with both large and small projects
* Manage and develop relationships with design agencies – this will include both day and evening presentations meeting and events.
* Develop networks, build market insights, and understand project opportunities through face-to-face visits, meetings over Teams and networking opportunities
* Strategic planning – identify key people and agencies to maximise sales opportunities
* Commit to minimum of 3 days in London – flexibility if required to stay over
* Work as part of a team to share insights and work with colleagues to successfully deliver projects across key sectors in the UK
What You Will Have:
* The ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently
* Excellent relationship and communication skills
* Able to present clearly and demonstrate ideas to engage with customers
* Able to influence and able to work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues
* Strong networking skills
* Have a strong work ethic and demonstrate good teamwork
* Demonstrate self-development
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to share key information in a timely manner with colleagues
Colleagues enjoy working in a growing, fast-paced, and challenging environment. They embrace change as being constant, working together to ensure the continued success and growth of the business. You will be joining an established business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence, driving a luxury competitive advantage in a progressive and innovative market. They achieve success by providing luxury products, delivering results for customers, and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
Get In Touch:
If you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people that we recruit, 96 are still with their company 12-months later, and 94 are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself. Please, contact Kate Fox quoting ref KF51Apply now