Data Engineer (cloud)
Home/Remote with occasional meetings in Midlands HQ
A big brand in retailing, with a reputation for personalised customer care with a smile, to rival the most luxurious of shopping experiences.
Find out more about this role by reading the information below, then apply to be considered.
The Technology underpinning this customer service, requires some upgrading and modernising.
Specifically this role is central to creating a Single Customer View, using data intelligently and streamlining with an Azure data platform, Azure Data Factory, DataBricks and eventually more AI and ML to power business decisions.
It’s an exciting time to join this big brand business.
- Migration of data solutions from legacy to a new Azure platform
- Using Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Lake and SQL Server
- Data modelling
- Designing and implementing well written code (such as python, SQL…)
- Creating reusable and scalable data pipelines
- Building end-to-end data products
If you have experience using Azure and love data, then we would love to hear from you!