Cyber Security Project Manager
Cybersecurity Project Manager – Hybrid – Toulouse, France – Outside IR35
VIQU is working with a leading consultancy based in France, who require a Cybersecurity Project Manager on a contract basis.
With a background in Cyber Security, the successful Cybersecurity Project Manager will lead a number of ongoing projects with the consultancy’s high-profile clients, with security as the central focus for you and your team
This role is hybrid and requires the Cybersecurity Project manager to work 3 days per week on site in Toulouse (France).
Key skills and experience:
· Strong Project Management experience
· Extensive experience delivering Cyber Security Projects / Security Infrastructure Projects
· Experience managing projects that identify and address security vulnerabilities and provide security solutions to services being re-platformed / transformed
· Demonstrable experience of delivering projects in accordance with Waterfall and Agile methodologies, with emphasis in managing Agile delivery teams
· Be able to engage both with technical teams and business stakeholders
· Prince 2 Certified or similar
· French language skills desirable, but not essential
· Job role: Cybersecurity Project Manager
· Job Type: Contract
· Duration: 6 months with the view of extension
· IR35 status: Outside IR35
· Rate: £500 per day
· Location: Toulouse, hybrid – although being based in the South of France does have it perks.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Suzie Stone, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
W1U 6TXApply now