Customer Success Coordinator
• Are you in a customer facing role and looking for an opportunity to grow?
• Would you thrive in an autonomous, independent Customer Success Coordinator role?
• Interested in a key opportunity to be part of a global award-winning organization with an exciting strategic roadmap to deliver?
Read all the information about this opportunity carefully, then use the application button below to send your CV and application.
Apply to be our new Customer Success Coordinator for Crayon UK!
Crayon is a leading provider of cloud and software optimization services. As specialists, we deliver customized solutions in software vendor management with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Adobe, VMware, IBM, and Oracle. Our continued growth in recent years, in terms of financial and geographical expansion, has driven natural growth into new regions and markets. Today we are more than 2000 highly skilled colleagues across the globe, with offices in 37 countries. Agile thought-leadership and strong entrepreneurial spirit, combined with the desire to deliver results at the highest levels, have brought us together. Our flat structure creates an innovative environment and a strong performance-oriented culture where everyone contributes to a forward-leaning partnership with our customers and broader ecosystem.
As our new Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible supporting our relationships with our customers, work to achieve a good understanding of their business, immediate requirements and long-term objectives. The onboarding customers, coordinating project delivery, budgeting and renewal management are key areas that you will play within Crayon.
Key responsibilities to highlight
- Work closely with account owners to ensure the smooth onboarding of customers and build a strong relationship with key stakeholders within our customers
- Carry out service review meetings with customers and coordinate project management activities
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve and handle any issues that arise
- Act as a point of contact for our customers, supporting the account owners
- Develop an understanding of Crayon’s Software & Cloud professional services
You will be well-positioned for success in this role if you are an organized individual that works in a structured and methodical way and are able to manage various internal and external stakeholders. Are outgoing and thrives in a fast paced and fun environment, you will find a home here. We envisage you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
Wanted Competency & Experience
- Demonstrates project coordination skills or knowledge of best practices
- Exceptional customer service skills: ability and desire to anticipate, recognize and meet customer’ needs, sometimes even before needs are articulated
- Master all forms of communication; verbal, non-verbal, written and active listening
- Motivated to learn grow within the role and embrace the training opportunities provided
- Location for this role: Wooburn Green, UK
- Languages required: Professional level English, written & spoken
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection
- Visa requirements: Must have work visa/work permit