Customer Success Associate
Are you passionate about providing best-in-class customer experience?
* Do you speak native French? It’s kind of a deal breaker given the target market..
* Are you excited by the concept of working for a new and scaling CS function within a global scale-up technology business?
* Are you at the early stages of your Customer Success career, or perhaps eager to venture into the wonderful world of CS?
Yes to the above? Keep reading.
This business has experienced huge growth in the last year alone! They’re a Series A funded tech/ SaaS company with aspirations to continue on this exciting growth path, and as a result multiple Customer Success opportunities have now become available globally.
How to describe the platform? Think tech-touch customer success software that can be implemented across a broad range of sectors (FinTech, SaaS, EdTech etc). It’s great technology and it’s clear how this will continue to scale.
Working with the global CS team as the Customer Success Associate, you’ll be part of a newly created function where you’ll support the companies SMB customer base.
Best-in-class customer experience will be in your DNA.
* Work closely with new customers to educate them about the solution, creating excitement and ultimately wider product adoption.
* Be obsessed with creating an engaged customer based who are actively utilising the solution.
* Be the ‘voice of the customer’, providing key stakeholders with valuable customer feedback to improve the products user-experience. This vital customer feedback will translate to all departments including sales, product, marketing, development etc.
* Proactively support continued success utilising company tools and data to ensure customer accounts are healthy and growing.
On a separate note but one worth mentioning. The VP of CS for this business is simply awesome. She’s so invested in developing her team, therefore you’re stepping into an environment that fosters personal and professional development. You don’t have to be the finished article! You’ll just need to be ultra-passionate about Customer Success.
Ideal background & experience:
* Experience of working for a SaaS company within a customer-centric position: Customer Support, Customer Success or even in a Commercial/ Sales capacity.
* A strong technical mindset with the ability to utilise data to provide actionable customer insights.
* First-class communication skills both written and verbal. You’ll contribute to user-guides, video presentations and anything that adds value to the customers journey.
* The ability to translate technical information to non-technical customers.
* You will speak Native French.
What you get:
* A competitive salary up to £40,000.
* 100% remote working.
* A dedicated training budget to support professional development.
* The chance to work for a growth-minded business that’s truly invested in their people.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Healthcare & DentalApply now