Customer Service Advisor – Finance
OATS Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of our client – an exciting Finance startup for Customer Service Staff of all levels.
We are a seeking flexible, motivated, and enthusiastic team members for a full-time role supporting our client's business’ international expansion. Applicants should be diligent, open-minded, and willing to absorb new knowledge.
Role will include, but not be limited to (All Levels)
* Undertaking virtual Face to Face calls with customers on a daily basis
* Assisting customers through the onboarding process, fielding account enquiries and solving technical issues, whilst always ensuring that the customer receives exceptional service
* Explaining products and services to customers in an easy-to-understand manner
* Investigating, escalating and resolving support tickets in a timely fashion
* Communicating effectively with customers through various channels
* Supporting compliance functions to complete KYC/KYB checks on customers, when required
* Updating client information on a regular basis to ensure our client maintains accurate and up to date customer information
* Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
* Ensuring you know all products inside out, so that you can answer any questions relating to them
* Handling any customer complaints in a professional, calm and helpful manner. Ensuring these customers are provided with appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner and following up to ensure resolution
* Communicating and coordinating with other colleagues and relevant teams in the business
* Following and adhering all company procedures, guidelines and policies at all times
* Undertaking regular training
* Reviewing the screening alerts for Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), Sanctions and Adverse Media in a timely and diligent manner
* When required, escalating AML/sanctions/PEP alerts (hits) to the Compliance team and liaising with them
* Ability to read and interpret swift messages
* 3+ years’ experience with high-net-worth individuals
* Proven experience of Sanctions monitoring
* Additional languages would be a benefit; Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian or French are desirable
You need to be comfortable working shifts. This is a global business that services customers internationally, 24/7. This role includes two types of shifts on a rotation basis. Morning shift: 06:00 – 15:00 and Afternoon shift: 14:00 – 23:00 and Night shift 22:00 – 07:00. The rota is split in 28-day cycles. Each cycle consists of 20 working days and 8 days off and it always contains only one type of shift. Each cycle always finishes with 5 days off, which we call the rest days. The remaining 3 days off are flexible and can be taken anywhere in the 20 days working period of one cycle. The shifts are set a few months ahead.
There is a salary range based on skill level between £23k and £40k, this is depending at what level the client feels you fit in the cycle. There is also an immediate £5k uplift if night shifts are accepted as part of the rotation – so minimum starting salary would be £28k. Staff usually start at level 1 or 2 and then eventually are trained into level 3. Please apply now for immediate considerationApply now