Customer Service Advisor
Role: Customer Service Leader (Temporary)
Location: Seacroft, Leeds
Salary: £12.21 per hour
Hours: 37-hour work week, Monday – Friday
XCL Group are currently recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Operative for our client based in Seacroft, Leeds. The client is a global electric manufacturing company.
They are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude who can join their existing team in the office to help with a variety of administrative and customer service tasks.
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
* Using Microsoft packages (excel, word, email) to ensure the office is running efficiently
* Assist the customer service team with day-to-day tasks, that can include arranging deliveries, training customers on how to look after the product, selling products.
* Assist with sales and operations of the site.
* Be involved in the Warehouse when required to assist with general Warehouse duties e.g. manual handling heavier products.
* Be confident dealing with customers over the phone/ email
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
* Similar experience in a selling/ customer service enviroment
* Confident with using IT
* Good level of numeracy and literacy
* Able to work on different jobs at once, and be able to prioritise workload.
* Experience with sales
* Able to speak German.
If interested in the Customer Service role, then please apply with an up to date CV. If suitable for the role, you will be contacted by XCL for a telephone interview. If suitable, you may then be invited to meet the client at their site.
For further information on the Customer Service role, then please call XCL Group and ask for KarlApply now