Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy helping customers? Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am – 6.15pm Immediate opportunities are available with our client working from home You need to live within a 60 miles radius of Kirkby Liverpool as you need to be able to collect IT kit to be able to work from home.
To be considered for an interview, please make sure your application is full in line with the job specs as found below.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to work from home dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
There is a 5-day comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types as well as ongoing support and guidance.
What you’ll need to do
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers
What we’ll need from you
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment
- Proof of your right to work in the UK
DBS clearance is also advantageous, but we can support you with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
- PC literate
- Be available at short notice
- No annual leave during the first 3 weeks working in the role
Adecco is a equal opportunities employer