Customer Portfolio Administrator
Salary up to £26K – reviewed after 6 months probationary period. Bonus scheme after 6 months
40 hour week Monday to Friday
Onsite parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Carrying our day-to-day task on our Microsoft customer relationship management software, this consists of: – Creating new accounts, contacts, opportunities and leads. – Adding customer purchase orders to opportunities. – Submitting new accounts to separate ErP system. – Assigning new leads to external area sales managers by location. – Providing regular exports to external sales teams of open opportunities and leads. – Adding relevant information to customer accounts.
* Managing data quality tasks of CRM database from our German head office with the help from external area sales managers
* Liaising with Internal and External Sales Teams
* Generating and providing weekly/quarterly CRM reports to management to assess market and product trends.
* Creating ideas/material for social media posts on company LinkedIn page.
* Take an active role in upholding the company health and safety policy.
* Competent using Microsoft Dynamics CRM platforms or similiar CRM system, bespoke database package
* Good prioritisation skills.
* Fully conversant in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively